ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences
The submit ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
ABTA has unveiled its events programme for 2023/24, which incorporates four new one-day conferences on high of its well-liked flagship conferences, plus a set of core coaching events. Covering all kinds of topics and codecs, the programme is designed to equip attendees with the talents and instruments wanted to thrive in our ever-evolving trade.
The new conferences will information delegates by way of among the trade’s most topical adjustments and developments:
- Tomorrow’s Talent in Travel convention on 6 February will cowl the most recent adjustments in journey schooling, potential expertise gaps, future journey roles and learn how to strategy recruitment and coaching.
- Mergers & Acquisition convention on 30 November will information attendees by way of the assorted totally different phases of mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial Protection and Risk Management convention on 24 January will assist delegates to become familiar with the ever-changing laws and monetary safety options on provide.
- Adventure Travel convention on 17 April will discover the developments and challenges related with one of many quickest increasing tourism sectors within the journey trade.
As properly because the new conferences, ABTA will even maintain its flagship events together with Travel Trends, Travel Finance, the Travel Law Seminar and Travel Matters – showcasing ABTA’s and the trade’s experience.
The 2023/24 programme will even embrace a number of in-depth coaching events, delivered by specialists and trade specialists, on a variety of important areas together with sustainability, complaints dealing with, claims dealing with, well being and security, social media and advertising, and excessive climate and pure disasters.
ABTA is providing a ten% low cost on all occasion bookings made earlier than 31 August utilizing the code ABTASUMMER23*. The events are open to the entire journey trade with diminished charges accessible for ABTA members and Partners.
ABTA’s Head of Events, Sulamith Waldmeier, stated: “We’re delighted to be launching our events programme for 2023/24, which sees quite a few well-liked conferences and events return, alongside some thrilling new additions to mirror our ever-changing trade.
“Building functionality and expertise in journey, the events programme helps guarantee trade professionals are prepared to satisfy the challenges their companies are dealing with.
“I’d encourage all delegates to make sure they’re taking advantage of the rate reductions available. Everyone will get 10% off any booking made by the end of August with our dedicated code and we’re also offering half price and free places for group bookings; please email [email protected] for more detail.”
The ABTA 2023/24 events programme contains:
- Travel Regulations – 15 November 2023
- Travel Trends – 28 November 2023
- M&A convention – 30 November 2023 (NEW)
- Financial Protection and Risk Management – 24 January 2024 (NEW)
- Tomorrow’s Talent in Travel – 6 February 2024 (NEW)
- Travel Finance – 28-29 February 2024
- Adventure Travel – 17 April 2024 (NEW)
- Delivering Sustainable Travel – 20 March 2024
- Travel Law Seminar – 1-2 May 2024
- Travel Marketing – 14-15 May 2024
- Travel Matters – 19 June 2024
- Carbon Literacy for Travel – 20 September 2023
- An Introduction to the Travel Industry – 4 October 2023
- Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters Training – 11 October 2023
- Data Protection and Management for Marketing – 18 October 2023
- Health, Safety, Security and Risk Management – 15 November 2023
- Advanced Complaint Management – 5 December 2023
The submit ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on Travel Daily.